Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

I have to apologize!!

I have some apologizing to do tonight! After all of the investigations were completed my cousin didn't have gunshot residue on his hands but his girlfriend did. He never waivered in any of the questioning that was done. He told the same story exactly the same at least a dozen times without any difference. The forensic testing even added up...the way the bullet went in proved that she was the one who shoot herself. I'm so glad I didn't accuse him to his face and I feel so bad about thinking he did it. That's what happens though when you have such bad behavior, people start to believe the worse about you. I thank God that he didn't do this and I also pray to God that Linda heals and does well. She is responding to commands...she raised her arm and leg when the doctors asked her to and she also responded to my cousin when he spoke to her and asked her if she wanted to go home she shuck  her head yes. She is still on the ventilator but it is promising by the other things she is accomplishing. They also said the bullet fragmented into tiny pieces all in the part of her brain that controls her personality and that she would not be the same person as she was before. I pray that she will not be far different. I feel so bad about thinking my cousin did it. I don't know what else to say but I'm sorry! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment