Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A little about us

My chaotic life is about...well...my chaotic life!
I'm happily married to my husband of 19 years. We have 2 sons and a daughter-in-law (who I consider my daughter) and a grandson aka Boogie. We are Honey and Popsie. Our oldest son, dil and Boogie live with my dad, who lives right behind us. Our youngest son still lives at home with us. Our sons work with their dad at the power plant in Jewett. I don't work...but work my butt off at home taking care of things.
We have 3 pets...a dog, a cat and a parrot. Our dog is a red-dappled daschund named Waylon, our cat is a female calico manx named Callie and our parrot is a green-cheeked amazon named Tiki. We love our pets like members of the family and they are all very spoiled!
I live my life with fibromyalgia and all the problems that go along with it. Fibromyalgia is not a walk in the park! It is a debilitating syndrome...some days just getting out of bed takes effort.! Luckily I have an understanding and support family and physician who help me through it!
Well that's the basics! Read my blog daily to find out more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment