Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2012

First day of 30-day blog challenge.

A recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about myself:





















 1). I love to scrapbook especially using Tim Holtz products.

 2). I have 2 sisters but no brothers. I'm the middle child and I have middle
       child syndrome! ;)

 3). I love my hair blonde. I just recently went back to my natural color.

 4). I love to build doll houses and make the furniture and accessories for them.

 5). My favorite time of year is Autumn/Fall.

 6). I love to open my windows during nice days and let the fresh air in.

 7). I'm obsessive and compulsive about everything I do!

 8). I've never been on a plane.

 9). I've been to only 14 of the 50 states.

10). My favorite color is green.

11). I had my right kidney removed when I was 16.

12). I like to make jewelry.

13). I'm terrified of clowns and mimes. I can't even watch if they are on tv!

14). I have gypsy in my family blood...I guess that's where my love of all things gaudy and
        blingy comes from ! ;)

15). I love to shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment