Translate

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 10 of 30 day challenge-3 things you are proud of about your personality

Today is the 10th day of my 30 day blogger challenge! I can't believe I'm already on day 10. Ok today's topic is 3 things I'm proud of about my personality.
The first thing I'm proud of about my personality is I'm a caring person. I care about the people in my life and want them to be happy. The second thing I'm proud of about me is I'm loving. I love to love and be loved. The third I would have to say is I'm happy. I'm happy with my life and the people in it. I'm happy with the person I've become. I think I'm happier with my life more now than ever before. I know who I am and who I'm going to be for the rest of my life. When you are young you have no idea what route your life will take you but when you are  my age you kinda know how things will play out. Well now I'm not saying there will not be unknown bumps along the way...life would be pretty boring if there were not any bumps and everything was just smooth sailing...or at least I think it would be! So I guess that's all I have for the day on this topic! I hope everyone has a marvelous day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment