Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 18 of 30 day challenge-Things that I do when I'm stuck at home on a rainy day.

On day 18 of my 30 day blogger challenge I must tell what things I do when I'm stuck inside on a rainy day.
Well if my hubby is home you can guess what he wants to do all day on a rainy day...I will keep it PG-rated!! LOL
On rainy days when stuck inside I usually clean, watch tv, read or do things on my computer...usually either facebook, pogo games, or abandoned places. Oh and I blog sometimes!! :)
I love to snuggle up on the couch with my pillows and soft cushy blanket!! Normally I'm almost ran off the couch by my weinie dog and cat so they can snuggle up in them tho!! LOL notice I said almost!! :)
                                         Waylon trying to hog the couch!! LOL
Callie hogging the bench we used as a couch...now we have a big comfortable couch. She still hogs the big couch we have now!! LOL :)


Well guess that's it for day 18! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! (((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment