Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 26 of 30 day challenge-who am I?

                          Day 26 of my 30 day blogger challenge asks who am I?

 I am a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, aunt, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, cousin, niece, and granddaughter. I'm an everyday person with everyday problems and joys!! I'm kind hearted, loving and caring. I'm moody and selfish at times. I love the people in my life whole heartedly. I hold grudges and can be very strong willed. I get my feelings hurt very easily and don't forgive very easily at times but at other times I forgive in a heartbeat. I love animals, and babies, especially my Boogie, Waylon and Callie!! I love my husband so much, he is my soul-mate and I can't not imagine life without him. I love my boys more than words can explain. I have enjoyed raising them and now that they are grown I don't know what to do with myself and I have major empty nest syndrome!! I love Christmas and snow but that is the only part of winter I love. I love the season fall best of all the seasons, I love the color pink especially with black or zebra striped. I love zebras and wish I could own one!! I love the ocean, I love the sand between my toes and the wind in my hair. I love finding things on the shore that you would never expect to find there. I love to find perfect seashells and finding a brilliant piece of sea glass in an unexpected color. I love sitting in the sunshine. I love so many things and enjoy life. Once I get out of the funk that I've been in for the past couple of months I will be so excited to enjoy life to the fullest again!! Well there's a lot more of me but for now I guess this is it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment