Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 21 of 30 day challenge-my pet peeves

I'm sorry I'm so behind on my blogger challenge. Those personal problems I've had have really been bad the past few days. I will do my best to do better. I will be making multiple post today to get caught up. Ok on to day 21 of my 30 day blogger challenge. The topic of the day was my pet peeves. I have lots of pet peeves!! Walking on my freshly vacuumed rug with dirty shoes drives me insanely crazy. People picking at scabs makes me so nauseated. People letting their kids run around crazy at restaurants or the grocery stores. Please corral your kids people!!! People making excuses or blaming someone else for something that is clearly their fault. Not cleaning up after yourself. Oh I could go on and on and on!! So I guess I will stop for now. Please leave a comment and let me know what your pet peeves are!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment