Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 15 of 30 day challenge-long term goals


First off I can't believe I'm half way done with this challenge!!!

Day 15 of my 30 day blogger challenge is about my long term goals.
My long term goals are first to get my depression under control. It's been really hard the past month or so. If anyone else reading this has depression you know how hard it is. You tell yourself snap out of this and get over it but it's not that easy! I've been going to a professional and hubby has been a huge help!! I don't know what I'd do without him!! He is my rock and I love him so very much!!!
Next is save the money to buy a car. We don't want payments so we are going to save and then just go buy one. We also need to save money for the home improvements we need to make.Saving money is another thing easier said then done!!
Well that's all the goals I can think of for now so I guess that's it's for day 15. Halfway done...I need to find another challenge for when this one is finished!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment