Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 12 of 30 day challenge-10 things about you people really don't expect

I really have to think about this topic. It's day 12 of my 30 day blogger challenge and my topic is 10 things about me that people really don't expect. Ughhhh this is going to be interesting!LOL

1. I have a potty mouth! I try to control it and have even considered starting a quarter swearing jar...boy that thing would be full in a New York minute!! ;p

2. I'm terrified of clowns...that swearing jar would be full at just the sight of one! :D

3. I love guns.

4. I'm very creative.

5. I'm obsessive and compulsive.

6. I love sushi.

7. I'm freaked out by scabs! They are just gross and if someone is picking at one I want to scream at them to stop picking their freaking sore!!

8. I want to learn how to speak German.

9. I wish I could have lived in the medieval times. Not so I could have been beheaded though LOL That part of history is so interesting to me...the castles, the clothes, the dancing, the games and etc...

10.I can take my computer apart and fix it or at least I changed my keyboard and my charging port  all by myself!!

So there it is my list of things I think people wouldn't expect of me. That was hard and I had to have hubby help me because you really don't think about what other people expect or don't expect of yourself. Or at least I don't really think about that. Do you? I would love to have someone comment on my blog!!! Please leave comment below and let me know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment