Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 17 of 30 day challenge-A picture of me 2-3 years ago and now. How much have I change since then?

Day 17 of my 30 blogger challenge I have to post a picture of me 2-3 years ago and now. How much have I change since then?

This is me about 3 years ago. I had long blonde hair!! I also weighed about 25 pounds more than I do now!!

This is me now. Now I have short black hair and have lost lots of weight!! The difference in these two photos is huge!! I have grown more as a person also. I've had to start facing a lot of demons in my life now. I've held so much in for so many years and all that is surfacing!! I'm going to be in such a better place when I post a new photo of me in 2-3 years from now!!! Maybe then I will be able to share some of those demons I have faced!! Well that's it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment