Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 16 of 30 day challenge-my blog story

Day 16 of my 30 blogger challenge I'm supposed to explain my blog story.

Well there's really not much to my blog story other than a place to put my feelings down and try to get my depression under control. I want to be able to connect with other people who may be going through the same things I am or that has the same family and religious values that my family and I do. I love my family and I would like to share my family with others. We are loud and drama filled. lol We have troubles but we also have lots of love and good times together!! So I guess that is my blog story. I know it is probably a boring place in cyber space but hopefully there are some readers out there that will enjoy The Whitley's Chaotic Life...hopefully!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment