Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 27-29 of 30 day challenge...behind so gotta catch up!

Well here I am on day 27 of my 30 day blogger challenge but once again I'm behind so I will post  days 27- 29 today to catch up.

Day 27 my topic of the day is about my favorite brand of clothing/bags/whatever
Ok my favorite brand of clothing is Victoria's Secret, my favorite brand of bags is Coach, my favorite brand of footwear is UGGS, and my favorite perfume is Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom. Well I guess that's it for my favorites for now. :)

Day 28 my topic is hauls this month...I'm guessing this means what I've bought this month. Well it is almost Christmas so I can't name a lot of what I've bought this month but I can name some! I got a new pair of yoga pants, 9 pair of panties, 2 bras, 2 over sized shirts, one pink and one purple, and a blue hoodie with angel wings on the back from Victoria's Secret. I got more scrapbooking supplies to make mini Christmas scrapbooks. I also bought new mascara, and eye shadow. I don't know what gifts I will get from my family but I will have to post about that later. Well I guess that's it for my hauls of the month. :)

Day 29 my topic is- why am I doing this 30-day challenge? Well I guess I'm doing this challenge for the challenge to see if I could do it. Yep I did get behind but the point was for me to do it! I only have one more day and I'm very proud of myself for sticking in here and getting it done even if I did have to do multiple post on the same day a couple of times. I stuck in here and I did it!!!! Now I must find another challenge to do.,.it's been very fun...even if I don't have an audience to read or comment on my posts it's still fun!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment