Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 25 of 30 day challenge-What makes me different from people my age?

Finally I'm caught up!!! YAY!!
Day 25 of my 30 day blogger challenge's topic is what makes me different from people my age?
Well to begin with I'm not employed but not due to not being able to find employ but because of my health and luckily I have a husband who chooses me to be able to be at home and take care of our home. People my age are more career oriented than I am. People my age are usually more active and are out having lots of fun with their friends more than I do. Living with Fibromyalgia it's not as easy for me to be out and active all the time. Plus I don't have friends! Friends in my experience only back stab and cause trouble!! I would love to find some friends who are trustworthy and honest! I guess my husband and I choose to be totally family oriented and live our life out of the hustle and bustle way of life like most people life their lives now days. We both have social anxiety and it's hard for us to be around a lot of people to begin with. I love my life and would not like it changed in any way. Some people reading this may think we are isolated and old fashioned and I guess they are right, but it's our life and we love it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment