Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 19 of 30 day challenge- talk about your siblings.

On day 19 of my 30 day blogger challenge I have to talk about my siblings.

Ok I have 2 sisters and no brothers. I'm the middle daughter. My older sister is 5 years older than me. She has a son and a daughter. They are 11 years apart so she pretty much started over when she had her daughter. Her son has a 4 year old son. Her daughter is a sophomore in high school. She is single and works as a dispatcher for the local sheriff's department. She lives right down the road from us. My youngest sister is 13 months younger than me. She has only one child, a son. He has a daughter who is 1 year old today. She has been married for 11 years. She has worked for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for 19 years. She also lives right down the road from us.
I love both of my sisters and their families very much and so glad I have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment