Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 11 of 30 day challenge-my skin care regime.

Ok this is another weird challenge day...Day 11 of my 30 day blogger challenge is about my skin care regime.

I've always had very good skin. When all of my friends struggled with lots of pimples, I hardly ever had a pimple! I was very lucky! I used Bonnie Bell 10.0.6 on my face when I was a teenager. I still don't have a problem with my skin and my face is always clear so when it comes to skin care I don't do much. I  use Tone daily detox white clay and pink jasmine with vitamin E it smells amazing!!! I wash my face with it in the shower and that is my facial regime. I use moisturizer on my face when I think about it. I use Pink brand lotion and body mist on the rest of my body every time I get out of the shower. As far as sun screen...I try to avoid the sun as much as possible!! That is it as for as my skin care regime.
This post is short today because I'm lazy when it comes to my skin care...I know I will probably regret this one day soon...ughhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment