Translate

Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 9 of 30 day challenge-Nicknames ...why and how did I get them?

Nicknames...why and how did I get them is the question topic of the day for day 9 of my 30 day blogger challenge:
Jubabe is a nickname I've had since I was just a baby. My dad's dad...my granddaddy started calling me that because of my name being Julie and me being a baby so Jubabe became a nickname for me.
Also Julie is a nickname actually because my real name is Julia. My mama wanted to name me Julie but my daddy wanted me named after my great-grandmother Julia Ann Mosley who by the way was also nicknamed Julie. I was named Julia but my mama called me Julie. It actually became a win/win situation for both my mama and daddy. Luckily for me I'm known as Julie not Julia...I don't care for the name Julia but love the name Julie! Another name is Pooh which my little sister Tina started. I called her Bean...I'm not sure why. lol In return she called me Pooh and I'm not sure why on that either. Both names have stuck for us and to this day we are called Bean and Pooh. Daddy also lengthens it to Poohleyju sometimes. lol My hubby calls me Baby or Babe. I love when he calls me by those names...it makes me feel so special! He calls me them probably 99% of the time so I feel pretty darn special! :)
I have many nicknames! I'm proud of all of my nicknames but Julie is the one I'm most proudest of. So there you go...now you know my nicknames and why and how I got them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment