Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 7 of 30 day challenge-A habit I wish I didn't have.

On day 7 of my 30 day blogger challenge I have to blog about a habit I wish I didn't have. Well I have more than one habit I wish I didn't have! I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do illegal drugs so luckily I can't blog about those topics. I do however like my caffeine in the form of diet Dr. Pepper. I love me some Dr Pepper!!
 
 
I drink about 4 of these a day! My doctor told me the other day when I went to see her that I must cut the caffeine out :( She wants me to stop any caffeine after noon and within 4 weeks be completely caffeine free. Well let me tell you that has not gone so well!!! I swear they must put heroin or something in these things cause trying to quit drinking them is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do in my life...not that I know what doing heroin is like but I'm just saying!!
Another habit I have I wish I didn't have is worrying about every little thing that should not even matter. I'm the biggest worry wart in the world!! I try to not worry and then I worry because I'm not worrying. It's a never ending cycle and it sucks big time!
 
Those are just a couple of habits I have I wish I didn't. I could go on and on but I will stop at these for today.                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment